Master Clear Oxidizer Shock 5 lb.

$38.38

Master Clear Oxidizer Shock – 5 lb. – Non – Chlorine Shock/Oxidizer Granules

Master Clear Oxidizer Shock is a non-chlorine oxidizer designed to use the active oxygen to consume nonbacterial waste & convert it into gas that can be released into the atmosphere.  In other words, it removes the inorganic chemical by-products, & waste from using the spa & gets it out of your spa water.  Oxidizers are designed to be used in conjunction with your sanitizer to leave you water looking crystal clear.

Equivalent to: Leisure Time Renew

SKU: MC011170 Categories: , ,