Master Clear Oxidizer Shock 32 oz
Master Clear Oxidizer Shock – 40 oz. – Non – Chlorine Shock/Oxidizer Granules
Out of stock
Master Clear Oxidizer Shock is a non-chlorine oxidizer designed to use the active oxygen to consume nonbacterial waste & convert it into gas that can be released into the atmosphere. In other words, it removes the inorganic chemical by-products, & waste from using the spa & gets it out of your spa water. Oxidizers are designed to be used in conjunction with your sanitizer to leave you water looking crystal clear.
Equivalent to: Leisure Time Renew
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|